Adobe Muse CC Price In Bangladesh
Adobe Muse is a website builder that allows designers to create fixed, fluid, and adaptive websites without having to write any code. Muse generates static websites giving users the freedom to host their sites with any hosting provider.
As Adobe continues to refocus on developing products and solutions that provide our customers with the most value, we are now announcing the end of new feature development for Adobe Muse CC.
On March 26, 2018, we will release the final feature improvement release of Adobe Muse. We will continue to offer technical support to all active Creative Cloud customers until March 26, 2020.
Adobe is committed to delivering exceptional software and services to our customers. It is in our nature to innovate and try new things, and it was in this spirit that we started developing Adobe Muse eight years ago. While we’ve been deeply committed to the Adobe Muse vision, we’ve come to recognize trends in website creation that have led us to evolve our strategy:
- Designers that are actively engaged in creating complex websites and applications are investing in UX design and prototyping skills while partnering with development teams to bring their designs to life.
- For simpler websites, we’ve seen the emergence of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) website creators that use customizable templates to quickly create responsive websites that can be easily modified by the designer or a client.
We thank our users and want to help them make a smooth transition to other Adobe offerings that can solve their specific needs:
- If you are building complex websites and applications, you can now use Adobe XD. Although XD does not generate web-ready code as Adobe Muse did, XD is an all-in-one solution that allows users to design, prototype, and collaborate with stakeholders and developers to bring their websites to life. For more information, see Adobe XD.
- If you are building a website to showcase your creative work, you can use Adobe Portfolio to create beautiful portfolio websites that can also be connected to the Behance platform. For more information, see Adobe Portfolio.
- If you are building one-page websites, such as photo stories, newsletters, or landing pages, you can use Adobe Spark Page to create beautiful responsive web pages with your own unique brand. For more information, see Adobe Spark.